Corporate Sales Specialist
What participants will learn
- Participants will be able to manage the complete sales process including the pre-sales processes of understanding the company’s sales value proposition, creating a suitable sales channel network, planning sales governance, setting sales targets, creating appropriate marketing assets and creating compensation structures.
- Participants are also adept in managing the sales process of prospecting for potential customers followed by conversion that leads to customer acquisition.
- Participants can also learn account management to support and satisfy customer needs and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- High quality online videos
- Classroom study materials
- Mobile Apps
- Engaging case studies
- Full-length simulated exam
- Chapter tests
- Study guides and podcasts
- SMstudy Certified Corporate Sales Specialist certification by SMstudy
An online proctored exam will be conducted at the end of the course. The exam format is as follows:
- Multiple Choice
- 140 questions for the exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 180 minutes duration
This certification is appropriate for Sales and Marketing Professionals who are interested in becoming a Corporate Sales Specialist.
The candidate should have minimum of 3 years work experience. It is preferable to complete the SMstudy® Certified Corporate Sales Professional certification and study all processes from the SMstudy Guide — Corporate Sales book before applying for the SMstudy® Certified Corporate Sales Specialist certification. It is also mandatory to gain 20 mandatory educational hours by attending Corporate Sales Specialist classroom training provided by a SMstudy approved.